Kentucky Public Radio’s network of stations combine to reach ALL 120 Kentucky counties, and portions on contiguous states, with a weekly audience of almost 500,000 people.
KPR delivers Kentucky media’s largest audience of educated influencers, business decision makers, and upper income households, on a market-specific or statewide basis. KPR can also create custom public radio campaigns in any region or key market of the U.S.
• Reach C-suite executives, business owners and top management
• Reach economically powerful and discerning individuals
• Reach civic leaders and community influentials
• Reach eager travelers and curious adventurers
• KPR delivers a tech-savvy audience
Sources: NPR Digital Attitude Survey, NPR Listeners Panel, July 2012; Lightspeed Research, NPR Sponsorship Survey, November 2014 Percentages based on respondents who agreed with each statement, where “agree”=7-10 on a 0-10 point scale.
Research and information about Kentucky Public Radio:
Association of Kentucky Public Radio Stations:
- WKYU-FMBowling Green
- WMKY-FM Morehead
- WVXU-FM Northern KY
Contact Gray Smith | (502) 814-6544 | gsmith@KentuckyPublicRadio.org
Kentucky Public Radio – Key Market, Statewide, or Any Market Anywhere